Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

Flexifit....or I pay only the time I really trained

Hello Ladies,

I must admit I like the gym and I have no problem of paying a fix amount every month because I know that I train enough to make it worth the money I pay.

But somehow I like the idea that is represented by "flexifit", they offer that at their partner studios you only pay for the time that you actually train in these gyms. Sound good for those who don´t hit the gym regularly.
In Vienna for example are 24 partner studios, like euroGYM, Fit Fabrik, Fitness-Club 39 and so on.
These clubs have their own prices they charge per minute for training, they start from € 0,07 per minute and you have 5 minutes free for training. This is an advantage for all those wo like I said before don´t hit the gym regularly (for me it would be a minus, already calculated it down...sigh).

But there is one other thing that I like, they offer outdoor activites also that one can attend. For example they have yoga on Tuesday in the 22nd district and one thing that I might try out soon is M. A. X. muscle activity excellence on Wednesday this is a high condition training that lasts 30 minutes. They also have TRX training or cattleballtraining on Saturdays. I mean this is really a good variety that they offer.

From there homepage you can also check for personal trainers, at the moment there are 90 trainers registered. So you should find the right one for your goals.

For registering you only need your phone numer, this is also necessary when you check in to the gym to track the time you have been training. You pay your training time at the end of the month and get the invoice send to your email-account. That easy, I am sure I will try one or two outdoor trainings out soon. Tell you later about them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen