Samstag, 21. Juni 2014

Give it 100.....yeah

I guess you already heard about the "Give it 100" challenges, or? If not, well you missed out. Where have you been lately, hmm?

Give it 100 is a program where people do something (like sport or learn how to play an instrument) for 100 days. Every day they put a 10 seconds video online. This is not only about sport, it is also about beating your own inner weaker self and as you have to put it online it increases the chances that you keep doing it.

What I find good about this challenge is that all those people who do their challenge because they have to much weight and they want to lose some, chances are higher that even after the 100 days you stay focused on sport. Because after 3 months it becomes a habit, you got used to do sport. It´s like a daily routine now.
Me, well I already do sport but still decided, although I did not sign up, to do at least 30 push ups everday for the next 100 days. So far I am doing fine and sure to make my 100 days. My challenge is actually more to improve my push ups and of course also to get more defined arms. Would be great if after my 100 days I would be able to make push ups and clap my hands in between. If not, well than I invent a "Give it 200" challenge, for all those people where 100 days did not work out.

For all those who want to start their own 100 days, well here is the link. Get started!!

https://giveit100.com/start

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen